Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Wardrobe Challenge Day 2


Here I am, day 2 on Jane's wardrobe challenge.
I am wearing the polka dot skirt from yesterday, and brown cardigan.
I am falling in love with layering skirts, adds so much more interest!
I am using a polka dot tie as a scarf, which I am sure I will wear as a belt at one point this week.
I am up to 4 accessories already, the brown sash from yesterday and maroon sparkle earings, today scarf/tie and basic gold earrings instead.
I'll have to take a close up at one point this week w/all my accessories.

Today was my first day of wearing tights for the season.
I was cold yesterday without them, and today it was
in the 40's when I got ready for work.
Yes, Fall is in the air!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning to start layering skirts a little more now. I love the relaxed chic appeal of this outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I've been looking through the list of other bloggers who are following Jane's capsule wardrobe challenge. I love how you've layered your skirts here! the polka-dotted scarf just looks like a seamless extra detail, not like a separate skirt at all. It seems like a great way to stay warm during the fall too.

    ReplyDelete