Thursday, September 3, 2009

New oppurtunity..new challenges

Like these shoes, that are waiting to be finished altered...
I am waiting to see what new challenges await me today.

I am starting my new part time job today, last week was orientation.
Its going to be fun. Working in retail (clothing) and I go back a loooooooooong way, 
so this is like an old friend.
But..the challenge of two jobs, my son, my love and social life..well, 
I am looking foward to seeing how this all works out.
Like a friend said (HI Jill)...
you never know what the future holds, 
not even the next second ahead of you.
So I am going to jump in and enjoy the ride !

1 comment:

  1. Balancing home life, work,and our love of creating and blogging can be challenging! I keep telling myself not to give up on the creating and blogging part. Finding the balance is the true challenge, but I'm sure it will work out. Very nice pic's by the way!

    ReplyDelete