Saturday, August 29, 2009

What memories keep you warm?

Jane asked the question what memories will keep you warm?
Even thou summer was late in coming this year, I really had some awesome times enjoy the beauty around us.
The coast and beaches around here are amazing.
And....Nicaragua, so much beauty it takes my breath away.
I look back on these pictures and feel my soul warm up to those memories.
Besides this amazing world we live in, I feel very fortunate to be able to share it with special people.
Those people and memories of those places will help keep me going thru the rainy season.


We are enjoying our late summer/early fall here, the mornings and evenings are starting to get crisp.
Luckily, I get to go out and enjoy more beauty this weekend, and the weather looks awesome.
So enjoy...treasure those times, and go out and enjoy more!

2 comments:

  1. I have been preparing an 18th birthday card for my son - the memories of his all too brief childhood have been keeping me warm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still have until March before my son turns 18.
    And I agree, too brief childhood. But this amazing young man I get to love and treasure...priceless!

    ReplyDelete